CompDeck UK aim to deliver all Composite Decking orders within 20 working days to UK Mainland, at a standard cost of £125.00 inc VAT. For orders over £1000 in value we offer FREE delivery.
If you are local, please consider contacting us directly before placing your order on 02392 268800 as we may be able to offer free delivery (subject to availability) to PO postcodes and surrounding areas, with a minimum order value of £500.
Delivery for Hermes Small Parcels – 3-5 working days £10.00.
We aim to adhere to our delivery policy where possible and will notify you with as much notice as possible for your delivery slot. It may on occasion be necessary to move your delivery slot, at which time we will contact you straight away.
We require someone to be present at the respective address upon delivery, where they will be asked to check and sign that the correct quantities have been received and they have arrived in a suitable condition. If no-one is present upon delivery, you will be subject to a re-delivery charge of £150+VAT. If your order is cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled delivery you will be subject to a charge of £150+VAT.
Deliveries will be made by a large vehicle; therefore you should advise us beforehand of any access restrictions. CompDeck UK offers kerbside delivery only, therefore you should ensure that there is the appropriate labour on hand to move any goods to your desired destination.
CompDeck UK cannot be held responsible if the vehicle is invited onto the property, and the property is damaged.
Deliveries and collections are available during our working hours of Mon – Fri 08:30 to 16:30 only.
Any customers wishing to collect their order should report to Reception of our Warehouse located at 42A Aston Road, Waterlooville PO7 7XG and park in the respective car park.
Please report to reception where your order will be picked in the Warehouse and brought to your vehicle.
Please note the following conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to load their vehicle and to ensure the goods are secure.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure vehicle and passenger safety when entering and leaving the premises.
- Please bring appropriate strapping materials to ensure safety of the goods, vehicle and driver/passengers.
- We will be happy to assist you load your vehicle where possible but is entirely at the customer’s risk. CompDeckUK cannot accept any responsibility for damage to either the goods or your vehicle in this instance.
- All damage should be reported within 24 hours, either via telephone on 02392 268800 or by email on email@example.com
Products & Returns
All damage following delivery or collection should be reported within 24 hours, either via telephone on 02392 268800 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to redeliver as soon as possible, subject to availability. Products no longer required can be returned to us providing they meet the standard of our Returns Policy (below). They must be returned to our Warehouse address. We may be able to collect stock no longer required for a 25% restocking fee. Please contact us if you have any further queries.
We sometimes experience slight discrepancies in batch colour. This means that your decking may be marginally variable to the colour sample you have seen/received. We will be unable to refund or return products on this basis.
We are happy to re-stock unused products and refund our customers for the original price paid, providing the following conditions are met:
– The products MUST be in a fully re-sellable condition. This means that they must be stored correctly and come back to us in the same condition they were sold at (i.e. inside or suitably covered/protected).
– The products MUST NOT have been altered in any way – for example reduced in length, cut in any way, scratched or sanded etc.
– You are liable to return the products yourself to our Warehouse (42A Aston Road, Waterlooville PO7 7XG). If you are not able to return the products yourself, we may be able to collect the items for a restocking fee of 25% of the full sale price.
– All refunds will be made onto a credit or debit card either over the phone or in store. We are not able to refund in cash.
Damage to any products MUST be reported within 24 hours of delivery or collection to be considered eligible for a refund.
CompDeckUK will not accept responsbility for costs covering installation if a damaged or defective product is laid.
Damaged products will either be replaced free of charge or offered at a discounted rate.
All damaged products that are to be refunded in full MUST be returned to us.
If you think you have any products that are damaged or defective, please call 02392 268800 immediately, or email email@example.com where we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.